BPS Clerk Recruitment 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS will reopen the online application window for Clerk Recruitment 2020 again. As per the official notice, all the candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 from October 23. The on-line registration including edit/modification of application and payment of application fees/intimation charges will conclude on November 6.
This process is only for the following categories of applicants:
1. “Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 06.11.2020,” read official notice.
2. For those who could not register successfully from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020.
All the candidates can apply for the common recruitment process for recruitment of clerks in participating organisations (CRP CLERKS-X for Vacancies of 2021-22) on the website, www.ibps.in.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the participating organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 and January 2021.
Education qualification required for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid marksheet/degree certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks”
- Then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register
- Reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Upload all the relevant documents and pay the application fees
- Click on submit.
Rs 175 (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
Rs 850 (inclusive of GST) for all others.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020: Participating organizations
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
For more details, candidates can check the official website of IBPS.